Saturday, December 13, 2008

after a while

Ahhh Claude Monet's picture for the day is just sooo beautiful in my eyes......... *in love*
I haven't seen this site for a while.
Right now, my major problem is contamination! I found that some of my oranges were rotten and they were covered with green powdery colonies of bacteria ewwwwwwww
My room is such a mess. It's time for cleaning! Looks like I won't have enough rest again =( I;m so glad that holidays are coming soon... even though they're really short.

Anyway, with loads of things to do, I can't spend much time writing anymore. =(

I miss Claude Monet.. Ah, I miss Paris... Will want to go back there again one day.... =)

Bye bye Claude Monet for now. Thank you for making me smile.......*dreamy*

and dream about cute babies tonight............ I miss the pediatrics department...

No comments: