Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lost

It's so hard in the beginning.
It's a struggle to do everything right. Everything seems to be going the wrong way.
Unexpected news keep coming in.
I just have to keep it going.

I cannot give in to my emotions.
Grief I must, sorrow I must contain.

I need to overcome my desires
and find the right outlet.

..:Focus:..
..:Concentration:..
..:Positive thinking:..
..:Strength:..

Lord, I need wisdom and strong will.
I can't be careless and happy-go-lucky anymore.

24 hours a day is not enough for me. Time is just so so so so precious.
I remember what my cousin brother told me years ago: If you want to study medicine, you have think not just twice about it, but 20 times about it before you decide.
Now, I'm telling you, no way, you better think 200 times about it!
You have to sacrifice many things and deal with the most disgusting things on earth.
It's fun though. That is, if you know how to enjoy it.

No comments: