Thursday, April 2, 2009

Post-April Fool Syndrome- let's play games

AD: Are you sick of yesterday's pranks? Try something opposite here instead.


Important note: I am not malicious. I am very safe. And so is this post. If anything goes wrong, it's not my fault. It's your computer's. ;) And I don't like fooling people, it's pretty lame. I like playing games instead. It makes life more interesting and mysterious.

I'm going to "blindfold" you in this post. We'll play doctor and a blind patient today. I am the doctor and you will be the blind patient.

Here we go- follow my lead and trust me, my dear patient:

First,
1. Download a song here. If you trust me enough to do it. ;) If not, then don't and you can quit the game.

Then,
2. Click here to view a picture. Hint: Cute white pants!

Thirdly,
3. If you are willing to spend 8 more minutes of your life for something that may make your day, try this.

Lastly,
4. The end is always the best and the most important. If you haven't know, find out about this. I always feel a tad more smarter after reading stuff off this site.


If you have completed all four tasks,

Thank you for being a very good and obedient patient for the day. I am privileged to have one as you. It's apprehensive to be blind, isn't it? So are the real ones.

No comments: