Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy (Belated) Day of Birth, R



"The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Twenty-two."
Ripped quote- yes, originally, it's forty-two from Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy



Our people's typical tardiness got me this time. Dang. I am 4 hours late but 3 hours saved. If you get what I mean ;)

Double number for you; going to be for me in a few months time. Man, I wish time could stop. You know what I told my roommate the other day, "I think I have lived long enough." LOL I sound like an old lady.

Hope you're happy where you are.

P.s. A fellow blogger, Lingghezhi wishes you Happy Birthday as well!

We send you butterflies of wishes across fiber optics and satellite signals!
Happy Birthday MySpace Comments
Happy Birthday Comments


P.p.s. A car for you. You know why.

No comments: