Monday, May 25, 2009

An extra sidedish

Oh oh look at this. Terminator Salvation. Oh maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn, looks like I'm going to be disappointed real HARD. I LOVED The Terminator series! Not that I'm taking the reviewer's word and opinion literally-I don't even know his taste in movies- but LOOK AT THIS. 34%!!!!!
"Even the terminators seem bored"
LOL!
51% on MetaCritic- slightly higher...

Roger Ebert gave it a two star.

Hmmmm.... time is a factor. I always need to watch it for myself but with such bad reviews, I'd do it perhaps very much later. In one year? Or....maybe not. *shrugs*


Ling, Star Trek's rating's 95%. Wow. Okay..hmmm... I was no fan of Star Trek.. Still won't make it a must-watch movie for now. But I may watch it one day and surprise myself. Well, you liked it. And I trust your taste.
But Burn After Reading- I didn't watch it till the end yet- but I was actually laughing away watching the first third of the movie. And WHEN I was LAUGHING away, I could picture you staring at me in HORROR, thinking "what the heck is wrong with you???" hahahaha. It was a pointless comedy anyway-true enough. And I think that was the very thing I needed. Still need it anyway, believe it or not. :P

No comments: