Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coming out of the hole

Life is like a riddle to me.

And I took way too many long roads to solve those stages of the riddle.

I arrived at many answers and realize today, that many of the answers are redundant.
My mind just couldn't stop working ever since yesterday as more and more revelations came pouring into it. I realize just how much I have actually shut my mind in for so long.

I'm finally making a real decision.
I'm moving on and taking real charge of my life.
I am the one caging myself in with self-doubt and fears.
Fear of losing everything.
Fear of making everyone unhappy. Because it makes me unhappy too.
Fear of upsetting someone, when you are one person who wants to help that someone more than anyone else in this world.

And I am going to change.

This is my revolution of the year... and for life.

"Thou shall make revolutions, not resolutions."
How cool is that, I wanna make myself feel a little bit conceited, cuz that's a stand I create for myself now. And if it's nothing new to anybody who has the same stand, hey, welcome me to your club, we're buddies for life.

Thank you, a dear friend of mine, you change my life again.

No comments: