Sunday, January 4, 2009

Found myself again

Oh dear.... I must have been very very very upset on Friday. *sighs*

It's been a great year, 2008. I thank you for that.

This is a Thank You note which I wrote for the recent Year-End gathering:

Words of gratitude can only be expressed this much yet we know that words alone are always not enough to convey the true feeling of "thank you".
2008 has been a great and amazing year; and God has worked through eye-opening and wondrous ways in my life; so much so that I can definitely acclaim that 2008 is a real testimony.
It is truly a blessing to have a strong and brilliant support system; that is from my family and church, in a city where a church is not established; Prague that is and I thank you for that. Thank you always for the encouragement, motivation and guidance. The love and consistency are the things that I appreciate most and am most grateful for.
Thank you for the citizens of Malaysia for without them, I will not have the privilege of studying medicine and thus, then, I will not be where I am right now. And I thank you, for because of this opportunity that I received, I am able to relieve a little part of my parents' financial support and I am glad that I can help, even if it's just a little bit of everything.
I thank God for all the experiences in life that helped me to grow and mature. Those moments were indeed hard and trialling and I am grateful that I was able to overcome all of them and survived this far till the end of the year. It is not that I am put into life-threatening situations that I have been "surviving" but for all those dead-end situations that I was hampered in, I am grateful that I was able to pull through and get a way out of them and be a "survivor" at the end of the day.
I look forward to Year 2009 and pray that it will be another great adventure.

"Thank You".

And all of these things would not have happened if they were not from God's grace, of course.

It's great to be alive.
It's good to be me after all.

Holidays will come to end by midnight. But I find myself finding my true self again.
I guess I totally lost it when holidays came. I got the wake up call.
It's time to grow up and be professional towards myself, my friends, family and the people around me.
Lord, I'm sorry for all the sins that displeased you.
But I vie to be a better person, a better Christian.

No comments: