Saturday, January 31, 2009

A title which has no title and meaning

My life is FULL of distractions.

I have the internet.
I have friends.
And I have my MIND as the greatest distraction.

I'm not saying that those shortlisted stuff above are bad. Not at all. I didn't mean it that way at all. It's just that I have exam on Monday and I have tons to study. God help me....

It's night already! Time is sooooooooo not on my side.

But it was good to keep in touch with friends. And these are friends whom I haven't spoken to in MONTHS OR YEARS.

And you know what?
I feel great! I feel grateful that I have amazing friends who love me as I am and who accept as I am. And I ABSOLUTELY love them as they are as well =)
I feel blessed that we can share and laugh and cry together because we understand one another and we truly appreciate one another, not for the sake of the name in friendship, no, it's far beyond that, but because I am who I am, she is who she is and he is who he is. And we are all fellow workers of God and that we're comrades!

God is good! Because of Him, we're connected to each other. I bet we'll be total strangers without God. I bet my life will be a miserable one without God.

And you know what's even more amazing?
I found a HUGE missing piece of myself.
I find myself laughing heartily again. I find myself losing the "Oh! The-dead-serious-no-joke-self" of mine.
This year is going to be awesome. Because I'm finding back the love and joy which I have lost for these past several years.
And these are the experiences that I will never forget.
It makes me want to have a life more than the one I am holding on to now.
It makes me want to say to everyone and shake hands and say God bless you and your day so that you will be happy and remember that there is a God who loves you!

Oooooooopsssssss my beautiful lovely ever-caring housemate has just come into the room to encourage me to study... and yes so this means I have to end this addicted-to-blogging craze!

I am blessed with good friends. Thank you God for sending this beautiful people to me.

Okay, the next battle to win is MIND BATTLE. Because my mind is thinking unnaturally about many things now. You know, like how premonitions come to a person's mind in a movie you have watched, it's kinda like happening the same way: thoughts and answers to questions on the topic of life, people, etc that have been bugging me STRUCK me OVERFLOWINGLY. I don't know how to explain. It's like a curse that I have to end now because I have PATHOBIOCHEMISTRY to flood my mind with.

Ooohh wait... it's slowing down now... yes! they're gone. My mind is at peace.
Okay, pathobiochemistry here I come.
Please remember me in prayers if you can, whoever you are out there.

No comments: